Carrying a life in the womb is the most wonderful thing that a woman experiences and this experience can never be expressed through words. Once, you become pregnant you need to be more careful about yourself. The first three months of pregnancy is considered to be the most crucial period. Firstly, you need to live a healthy lifestyle. A healthy lifestyle includes a proper diet, adequate rest and regular medical check ups. Most importantly, you need to free yourself from all kinds of stress and anxieties. Always remember that if you relaxed your baby will also possess a good health.
After you hear about the good news of being pregnant, you certainly need to change your daily routine. Usually, people have a fair idea of what needs to be done during pregnancy but not much are aware of what really needs to be avoided. Well, here are some very important things that you should not be doing while pregnant.
1. There are certain foods that should be avoided during pregnancy. Alcohol consumption and smoking strictly needs to be restricted as it can cause abnormalities and other birth defects in the baby. If any of your family members is a smoker then that person should not be allowed to smoke around you as passive smoking can lead to miscarriages, pre-mature births and the baby may be born underweight.
2. You should always avoid processed meats such as sausages, salamis and so on as it may increase and produce a very high white blood cell count in your baby.
3. There is a myth in many countries that eating fish during pregnancy improves the health of the baby. Recent researches have proven that fish is rich in methyl mercury which is potent enough to damage the brain cells of your baby. The consumption of fish or sea food needs to be reduced to a great extent.
4. Junk food tastes good and when you are pregnant you may get several cravings a day for junk food. You definitely need to avoid this type of food as it does not contain vitamins, proteins or minerals. All it contains is unhealthy oil, unhygienic preparations and so on.
5. Papayas are a threat to pregnant women as it causes miscarriages or abortion therefore you should avoid eating ripe papayas.
1. Stop eating foods that are cooked in a microwave and avoid it as much as you can. Recent studies revealed that the emitted radiation from a microwave is enough threat to cause damage to the fetus.
2. Stress, anxieties and trauma are intertwined with our day to day life and is simply not possible to get rid of entirely. Hence, you should keep yourself away from stress as it will help your baby grow healthy.
3. Handling pesticides could be real dangerous both for you and the baby. Exposure to pesticides by any means can cause chemical reactions as the height and weight of the fetus can be affected.
4. If you have pets such as dogs and cats then you should make arrangements for them in an outhouse; especially for cats. A lot of studies found that the fur of the pets are potent enough to cause miscarriages.
Pregnancy is the most vulnerable period of a woman’s life therefore you need to be extremely careful to ensure the baby remains safe and healthy